Bird Technologies - The RF Experts
21-93-11-xx-T Series, 870-890 MHz T-Pass Expansion Channel
assemblies consist of the following items:
- A 6.625” or 10” 3-quarterwave T-Pass® cavity filter
- A dual ferrite isolator, with RF loads and coaxial cable for connection to the cavity
- An RF sampler to measure RF power reflected into the isolator output load
- Isolator and channel mounting hardware
Expansion assemblies for channel 2 and higher are supplied with a thruline of the correct length for the new channel frequency.
Starter channels (channel 1, bottom) are supplied with a short circuit on the T-Pass loop.
To order an expansion channel, specify the following:
- Frequency and position of all channels in the system to be expanded
- New channel frequencies
- Transmitter output power on all new channels
T-Pass® Expansion Channel Guide
Tech-Aid No. 93002 (Lit. No. D3011F93) provides a listing of expansion channels by frequency range and isolator load power, as well as diagrams to facilitate selection of the correct channel configuration. Expansion channels are also available with 60-watt loads. Consult with factory.
1. Contact factory on expansion channels for frequencies below 220 or above 250 MHz.
2. “xx” in model number describes isolator and load configuration: 2B = 5W/25W; 2C 5W/60W; 2D = 5W/100W.
View Compatible Devices